This eLearning course (can be taken anywhere, anytime) is for every professional in the employment service - administrators, managers, facilitators, employment counsellors and employer consultants - to ensure they understand the key components that must be in place to support job seekers to prepare for, attain and retain employment.
Participants will learn:
- How to assess job seekers to determine the most effective route to access the labour market
- How to engage and build long term relationships with employers
- How to blend job seeker and employer service interventions
Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
If you are registering a group of 5 or more people, please contact us for a 10% OFF coupon code before purchase.
Optimize Employment for Everyone
- In the box provided above, please list all the names, emails and addresses of all the people you are registering.
- Make sure the Quantity # matches the number of people you are registering.
- At checkout when it asks for name and address, use the main contact person for those fields.