DATE / TIME
Dec. 01, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Webinar Series via Zoom
This webinar meets 3 times:
· Tues, Dec 1, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
· Thurs, Dec 3, 2020, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
· Fri, Dec 8, 2020, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
ABOUT THE COURSE
Job development is the art of engaging and influencing employers to hire job seekers with employment barriers. Without effective job development, many job seekers will never have the opportunity to go to work. Employment outcomes for these job seekers don’t happen by accident, they happen by design. Teaching staff job development skills is a very important part of the design, but it is not enough. Managers must create an environment for staff to successfully implement these skills and to stay motivated.
In the 3-part webinar series, Angela Hoyt will provide resources and tools to support managers to plan for, and build, a culture of job development. A culture that has a large number and variety of quality employers that recognize the benefits of hiring from a diverse pool of job seekers.
Part One: Understanding the skills and processes needed to build reciprocal, mutually beneficial, relationships with employers
Part Two: Building the employer engagement and job development action plan
Part Three: Implementing and continuously improving the employer engagement action plan
$399 / per person (1-2 people)
$999 / per team (3-5 people)
Managing Job Development in a COVID World
- In the box provided above, please list all the names, emails and addresses of all the people you are registering.
- Make sure the Quantity # matches the number of people you are registering.
- At checkout when it asks for name and address, use the main contact person for those fields.