DESCRIPTION OF COURSE
Landing jobs for people with criminal histories can be a daunting task. This task becomes harder based on the type and severity of the offense. Yet, these people need to go to work and to restart their lives. It can be difficult for Job Developers to land jobs for these job seekers due to employer resistance and/or hiring practices that screen them out. So, what do you do?
This webinar will provide you with strategies and specific techniques to enhance your ability to engage employers to hire job seekers with criminal convictions.
The webinar will include:
- How to reassure yourself that your candidate is making an honest effort
- Specific techniques to find and engage employers so that they will hire these job seekers
- A step by step process to maximize your impact in employer meetings
This is a live recorded webinar presented by Allen Anderson.
If registering a team, you will have access to the recording for 2 weeks.
$49 / per person
$500 / per team
Job Development for People with a Criminal History
- In the box provided above, please list all the names, emails and addresses of all the people you are registering.
- Make sure the Quantity # matches the number of people you are registering.
- At checkout when it asks for name and address, use the main contact person for those fields.