DATE / TIME
Nov. 25, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Webinar Series via Zoom
This webinar meets 3 times:
· Tues, Nov 25, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
· Thurs, Nov 26, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
· Fri, Nov 27, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
ABOUT THE COURSE
Although the Employment Ontario Employment Service (EOES) Performance Measurement Framework (PMF) is client /supply focused, there is a lot of data collected in CAMS that is employer/demand focused. This data rolled up into performance and operational reports, tells an important story about the relationships service providers have with employers - the quantity, variety, and quality - but this story is often unknown to service providers. It’s time to start reading the story! Strong relationships with suitable employers are key to ensure all job seekers, regardless of their barriers, have the chance to go to work. Building an internal Employer and Job Development Performance Measurement Framework is critical to support all clients to attain and retain employment.
In this 3 part-series, Angela Hoyt will provide EOES service providers with the tools and understanding required to implement a STAFF-LEVEL EMPLOYER AND JOB DEVELOPMENT PMF.
Part One: Sarah Delicate will be our special guest to explore the EOES reports and shed light on your Job Development Performance Story
Part Two: Building your internal, staff-level Employer and Job Development Performance Management Framework
Part Three: Implementing your internal, staff-level Employer and Job development Performance Management Framework
$399 / per person (1-2 people)
$999 / per team (3-5 people)
Building your Staff-Level Performance Measurement Framework for Job Development
- In the box provided above, please list all the names, emails and addresses of all the people you are registering.
- Make sure the Quantity # matches the number of people you are registering.
- At checkout when it asks for name and address, use the main contact person for those fields.
13% HST will be added at checkout.