Job Development for Clients with a Criminal History
Date & Time
About The Webinar
Landing jobs for people with a criminal history can be a daunting task. This task becomes harder based on the type and severity of the offense. Yet, these people need to go to work and to restart their lives. It can be difficult for Job Developers to land jobs for these job seekers due to employer resistance and/or hiring practices that screen them out. So, what do you do?
This specialized approach webinar will provide you with strategies and specific techniques to enhance your ability to engage employers to hire job seekers with criminal convictions. In this webinar you will learn:
• How to reassure yourself that your candidate is making an honest effort
• Specific techniques to find and engage employers so that they will hire these job seekers
• A step by step process to maximize your impact in employer meetings
Presented by Allen Andersen, DTG-EMP Inc.
Registration: $99.00 + HST = $111.87
You can choose to pay with Pay Pal or Credit Card ( please select PayPal and you will see the option to pay by Credit Card). If you prefer an invoice, please select “Manual Payment” and an invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- Individual Registration$111.87$111.870$0
- Group Registration$395.50$395.500$0